Space Invaders Space Invaders

Awesome! Reminds me of something you would hear in Hotline Miami.
10/10

Cacola responds:

Thanks!

Machina Machina

Awesome tune ^^ Makes me want to get back into the music making scene even more! I really liked the gritty bass and the whispy vocal leads >-<
Great Job!
10/10

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

Fucking Eh!! Glad I looked over your other songs, cause this is intense! Currently listening this while playing Mass Effect ^^

5/5 and dl!

<whew>

Hopeku - O2 Hopeku - O2

It's like the best parts of all your other songs put into one awesome spacey rendition! reminds me a bit of the opening for halo x metroid x wipeout... something like that lol. either way, keep it up! 5/5 dl!

SwitchBlade(WIP) SwitchBlade(WIP)

Awesome job, love the sound, not unlike the kind of dubstep I fell in love with ^^ gj! 5/5 dl

Essentials [MSB] Essentials [MSB]

This is quite a nice piece you've created here, I just love the progression throughout the whole song ^^! I'm quite impressed with how catchy it is ^^ right after the first minute and I'm already drumming out the beat with my feet, so that means that it has to be good! 5/5 and d/l! gj!

GrantBowtie responds:

:D
Thanks stratusfear

Before Mydnite 3 - F-777 Before Mydnite 3 - F-777

WOW!

Lol, I just realized that I have been listening to this song for over an hour... ^^
This song is helping me happily chug away through my combinatorics assignment, so props to you!! Just love the bass line and the beat, it's super catchy, and the lead is super sweet! I gotta hand it to you, this one's going on my itunes as soon as I get home!!!! Sweet stuff ^^ 10/10.5/5.d/l.+24 listens and counting!

good job!

/_Control Yourself_\ /_Control Yourself_\

Legend.........wait for it!

Dairy! Yeah, sweet job! loved it, keep it up!!!

-*&amp;gt;[MM]&amp;lt;*- !!!Fartstep OMG!!! -*>[MM]<*- !!!Fartstep OMG!!!

hah!

And just when I thought Dubstep was the next wave, Fartstep came along! Sweet ~~ lol

10/10.5/5